'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Adding hooks on the inside?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-09-07 3:52 PM
1 replies, 2695 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

classact2575
Reg. Apr 2007
Posted 2007-09-07 12:55 PM (#67413)
Subject: Adding hooks on the inside?

Hey everyone-
My 2 horse BP trailer (Shoop "special edition" steel frame w/aluminum/FRP) doesn't have a dressing room, so I'm trying to see if I can install some hooks along the front wall to hang stuff. :D Now, IIRC, I shouldn't drill directly into the walls... so how am I supposed to know if I'm drilling into the paneling itself or the frame? (does that make sense? ;))

I was hoping to put in some Flex-hooks (5 lb limit) to prevent any poking out of the eyes (mine mostly ). I have one of those portable saddle racks, so all I really need are some hooks. :)

Many thanks!

Edited by classact2575 2007-09-07 12:58 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
terri s
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2007-09-07 3:52 PM (#67429 - in reply to #67413)
Subject: RE: Adding hooks on the inside?

Elite Veteran

Depending how much weight you are wanting the hooks to hold, there are a number or sizes available in suction cups that you would not have to drill. Or magnets if your trailer is steel. 3M manufactures a number of double sided tape hooks that are supposed to hold a fair amount of weight. I have had mixed success with those but they are another option. Any of those can be found at Lowes, Walmart or Home Depot stores.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)