'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
S&H Trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-07-22 4:54 PM
5 replies, 10216 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

AnnieGunn
Reg. Jul 2005
Posted 2005-07-21 1:31 PM (#28372)
Subject: S&H Trailer

New User

I am going to look at this trailer this weekend. I have a 98 Exibition and am looking for a 2 horse trailer. I currently have a 3 horse trailer with dressing room that weighs 7000 empty. I usually pull 1 horse sometimes 2. Any thoughts on these trailers or other brands? Titans?? Alum. trailers are nice but I want to stay under $8000
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
AnnieGunn
Reg. Jul 2005
Posted 2005-07-21 4:06 PM (#28391 - in reply to #28372)
Subject: RE: S&H Trailer

New User

Anybody?? Any suggestions as to a 2 horse slant with drop down windows??4
MIfarmbabe
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-07-21 5:18 PM (#28397 - in reply to #28372)

Extreme Veteran

You can do a search on the S&H brand from past posts with the Search button above and look up Titan trailers as well. I am not real familiar with the S&H brand but have seen a few Titans and they are well made and their owners are pleased with them.

Having a 3 horse and going to a 2 horse, you might miss that extra stall. Not sure how much hauling you do or what plans you have for the trailer, but having an extra stall in  a 3 horse and even with one horse, you can never have too much room. It is amazing how much "stuff" can be kept in a trailer. But if you are looking to downsize to a 2 horse, at least have a roomy enough dressing room, to keep stuff you don't want in your SUV in there.

Kellye
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2005-07-21 8:50 PM (#28407 - in reply to #28372)

Take a look at the CM Dakota, Circuit Champ, Playday or Endurance models. They all come in 2 horse models. I have the Dakota 3 horse and am very pleased with the quality and workmanship. There's another thread on here about CM's. When I was trailer shopping, I also looked at the S&H, but found the CM to have a better paint job and was a bit more solid. I also went to a big horse show and looked at the trailers in the parking lot. I compared the older S&H's to the older CM's and the CM's looked alot better. There was one S&H that was only a year old and it looked like it was alot older than that. There was an old CM that looked much better for the years it had on it. That's a great way to compare trailers...go to a big horse show and poke around the parking lot!

I'm thinking about down-sizing too, and I'll definitely get another CM. I want to go back to a straight load.
Heavy Horse
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2005-07-22 7:14 AM (#28423 - in reply to #28372)

The CM family now owns S&H...going to be very similar. The children of the CM owners purchased S&H this year.
crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2005-07-22 4:54 PM (#28462 - in reply to #28372)

Expert

I have a 99 BP S&H 2H w/dressing room that I love.My trailer stays out a lot,and I haven't noticed any real paint problems,any more than with the 5 other steel trailers I've owned.Mine looks good except for rock pecks,ect.which any trailer will get,and there's no rust on these places.The trailer is well made.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)