'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Leatherwood Wildneress

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2012-06-30 7:08 PM
2 replies, 3841 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

doughbelly
Reg. Mar 2009
Posted 2012-06-25 1:47 PM (#145090)
Subject: Leatherwood Wildneress

Veteran

For those of you that live in the Middle or eastern part of the States are unable to travel out west to ride there is a very good alternative located in North Central Arkansas along the Buffalo River. It is not for totally timid riders. Caney Mountin Horse Camp is located approxx 15 miles north of Big Flat Ar and they provide the best riding anywhere in this part of the country. They provide water an bath houses but no electricity due to being located in the middle of a wildneress area. Charles,Teresa and Bootsie are wonderful host that will ensure a wonderful stay. Camp is located approxx a 1/4 mile off the Buffalo River. For pics pm me.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
longearsruletwo
Reg. Feb 2011
Posted 2012-06-27 8:48 PM (#145180 - in reply to #145090)
Subject: RE: Leatherwood Wildneress

Regular

My husband and I stopped over there coming home from Missouri in April and rode one day.  I was impressed by it all.  They have a nice place.  I would like to go back in the fall or early spring before the leaves come out so we could see a little more.  You couldn't ask for nicer hosts and if you want them to cook for you it won't be a disappointment.  Wish we had had time to stay longer but it was a spur of the moment deal.  We were asked by another couple going there to come with them and try it out.  Sure glad we did.  I'd strongly recommend it.
doughbelly
Reg. Mar 2009
Posted 2012-06-30 7:08 PM (#145240 - in reply to #145090)
Subject: RE: Leatherwood Wildneress

Veteran

I would guess that Bootsie kept you entertained.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)