'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Classic Trailers of Idaho -comments pls

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-11-03 9:29 PM
3 replies, 6171 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Widow woman
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2011-10-09 9:57 AM (#138184)
Subject: Classic Trailers of Idaho -comments pls

am looking at 2002 Classic Trailer of Wilder Idaho, model name is Monarch (3horse, midtack, with 6ft short wall dressing room). Am not familiar with this brand. Any comments or information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
captclank
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2011-10-09 10:07 PM (#138190 - in reply to #138184)
Subject: RE: Classic Trailers of Idaho -comments pls

Veteran

Ihave had my Classic for 10 years and still love it. Lots of them running around here in AZ.
horsecamper
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2011-10-10 10:43 AM (#138195 - in reply to #138184)

Veteran

Widow woman, I don't own a classic, but I've taken a real good look at them at the Western States Horse Expo. At the time, I had a chance to speak with the owners, and they were the original Circle J owners. Having had a Circle J Mark edition, I expected that the Classic trailers would be good if they were anywhere as good as that Mark. I gave them a good look over and I liked the quality of workmanship and many features were well engineered. We have many Classics running around here in the Pacific Northwest.
siseley
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2011-11-03 9:29 PM (#138697 - in reply to #138184)

Extreme Veteran

We have a 2006 Classic Westerner, and LOVE THIS TRAILER. I looked at several others and was NOT impressed with their workmanship. Classic on the other hand is all welded aluminum, with Rumbar sheeting in the slant load area. the roof is fiberglass, but that makes the top less heavy and keeps the weight down low. The only thing I have had not up to the levels I want are those Goodyear tires. I have had to replace them 2 times in 3 yrs! And most tire places won't warranty trailer tires here in the desert due to the extreme heat! I take extra care of my tires, and check them EVERY time we trailer out. ( Usually every weekend). I also own a 4 horse Trails West Sierra with mid tack and weekender package. This trailer is all steel, and just a pain to keep the rust streaks off of. ( As I said, we live in the desert, so rain is NOT an issue here! Poor paint techniques, and the fact it is painted AFTER it is assembled is) I only wish the 4 horse was a light and easy to maintain and as well built!! The Classic is a better made trailer all around IMHO!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)