'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trailer Label Help Please

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-04-24 1:03 PM
2 replies, 3804 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

TanyaB
Reg. Apr 2011
Posted 2011-04-23 2:32 PM (#133379)
Subject: Trailer Label Help Please

Can anyone tell me where their US Statement Of Compliance label is located on their trailer? I've been looking for mine and figured it was gone but now am wondering if it's up under the frame? The trailer has been undercoated and I have been able to find and clean the axle tags that are attached but I have no idea if I should keep removing it to see if there's a label underneath? Only thing I can find online is where they are located on a vehicle. Thanks
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
flatlandfilly
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2011-04-23 10:51 PM (#133393 - in reply to #133379)
Subject: RE: Trailer Label Help Please

Veteran

Is that something required in the U.S.? I've never heard of it.
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2011-04-24 1:03 PM (#133412 - in reply to #133379)
Subject: RE: Trailer Label Help Please

Expert

Originally written by TanyaB on 2011-04-23 2:32 PM

Can anyone tell me where their US Statement Of Compliance label is located on their trailer? I've been looking for mine and figured it was gone but now am wondering if it's up under the frame? The trailer has been undercoated and I have been able to find and clean the axle tags that are attached but I have no idea if I should keep removing it to see if there's a label underneath? Only thing I can find online is where they are located on a vehicle. Thanks
The vehicle must bear a manufacturer's valid U.S. statement of compliance label at the time of importation, otherwise a manufacturer's letter of compliance will be required. Your trailer may have just had the manufacturer's letter of compliance...also, it only appears to be required at the time of importation, not once it's in the country.

Edited by PaulChristenson 2011-04-24 1:04 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)