'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Need pass thru door/stud wall

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-06-25 6:38 AM
1 replies, 3322 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

tiffnich108
Reg. Jun 2010
Posted 2010-06-20 10:20 AM (#121329)
Subject: Need pass thru door/stud wall

New User

My trailer has been converted for "camping".  We have no running water.  Our trailer has a 4 foot short wall and we want more room.  How do you add a "pass thru' door to the 1st stall.  We would like to use that space for port-a-potty, etc.  Is there a kit?  Anyone have instructions on adding a removable stud wall?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
twocloud
Reg. Aug 2009
Posted 2010-06-25 6:38 AM (#121511 - in reply to #121329)
Subject: RE: Need pass thru door/stud wall

Do a search here you will find alot of anwsers. I put one in a few months ago, bought it from a local dealer it was a scratch&dent so I got a good deal, the small dent is on the inside it will be finished with wood. There is a few companys on the internet that sells new ones. my trailer is aluminum, had to tig weld a couple new members in, easy to install.  we love it, keeps you from jumping in & out and walking around. As far as a stud wall I am planning one. getting alot of good ideas from the search box here, good luck you will like it.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)