'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Talk about SCAMS.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-03-26 6:37 AM
1 replies, 2722 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

hounddog
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2009-03-23 7:22 AM (#101924)
Subject: Talk about SCAMS.

Expert

I've got a good one that happened to me over the last few days.MY Chinese Gander(Goose) got had by a coyote a while back.Anyway I have several times run a ad on Craigslist for a Chinese Gander,sometimes called a AFRICAN GREY or Swan Goose.Gander wanted if only one or will take a Gander and Goose(hen)if a pair etc. A few days ago I got a e/mail from the ad asking if I still was wanting one.I replied YES.The reply I got was that this person had several and wanted $50 bucks UP FRONT sent to him.Then he would MAIL me the bird.I was like well $50 is real high and upfront. PLUS MAIL me the bird? So I asked if by chance any PHOTOS of bird.I got a reply of YES I have photos.The photos were of a AFRICAN GREY PARROT! It gave ME a good laugh.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
loveduffy
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2009-03-26 6:37 AM (#102117 - in reply to #101924)
Subject: RE: Talk about SCAMS.

Expert

the scams are really trying ,the economy is hurting them, there should be a fund raiser for them Ha ha
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)