'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Painting recommendations wanted

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-03-04 1:28 PM
1 replies, 2395 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

barrelhorses
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-03-02 9:09 PM (#100501)
Subject: Painting recommendations wanted

Regular

I bought a used 12' GN Ponderosa last year to have and use while trying to sell my Sundowner.  It is a pretty good little trailer for the money.  But it needs some TLC as far as the paint goes.  It has some rust, though most is just surface only.  I would like to get it painted.  I suppose I'll have to take it to automotive body/paint shop to get this done.  If anyone has any suggestions for the Cincinnati, OH area I would appreciate the input. 

Oh, FWIW....I thought about painting it myself but I really don't have the appropriate equipment or work station to do this job.  And I don't have the time. And I really, REALLY don't want to do it myself anyhow. I want it to look decent.  If I do it, it will look like a 3rd grader painted it. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
mgisse
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2009-03-04 1:28 PM (#100637 - in reply to #100501)
Subject: RE: Painting recommendations wanted

Try finding a tech school in your area . When we have a trailer in need of a little work or a paint job we take them to local high school that offer auto body and paint . If you dont trust the high schools to do a decent job find a collage that offers the same classes. Both high schools and collages in our area do a great job for usually just materials and are happy for the work experiance.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)