'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
lq

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-07-06 4:43 PM
6 replies, 2876 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

laurapinedrive
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-07-05 10:13 PM (#44110)
Subject: lq

New User

looking for someone who puts in LQ on the side or privite so the cost is less than 2000 a shortwall foot. Any leads neat the midwest?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
lm3dale
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-07-06 5:51 AM (#44119 - in reply to #44110)
Subject: RE: lq

Regular

Equinie Trailer Service in Northern Indiana, near Warsaw. This gentleman does great work, we just had our whole trailer redone, I can get his number for you if you like, send me an e mail and I will get that for you.
deranger
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2006-07-06 6:07 AM (#44121 - in reply to #44110)

Elite Veteran

Just my opinion:

Nothing is a good deal, unless you have the money.

Shortcuts always jump up to bite you in the butt at the worst time.

If you don't do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it over again?

I apologize if I sound harsh, but I'm attempting to be direct without sugar coating. Save your money, shop around, know what you want before you buy and let a professional do the job right the first time. Getting it done on the side turns you into a lab experiment gone bad and you start looking like a guinea pig. With a professional shop doing the work, you have warranty, quality products, customer service and recourse if anything goes wrong. Product liability is a big item to be conerned with when talking about living quarters being installed in a horse trailer. The wiring alone is enough to scare the crap out me and we haven't even talked about propane yet! I don't like fire unless I'm cooking or trying to stay warm. When I get surprised by smoke or fire or both I tend to get pretty excited. Especially if I just woke up!  If I'm sleeping in a horse trailer, I want to have the peace of mind that a professional did the work to the best of his abililty and I can sleep good at night. Happy trails.

lm3dale
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-07-06 6:26 AM (#44122 - in reply to #44110)

Regular

This is what this guy does for a living so he is very professional and everything he does is quality work that came with a warranty. We have a warranty on all the things he installed on our trailer. I agree letting someone who does not know what they are doing would not be the best idea, but having our trailer updated and turned into a self contained living quarters was a better choice money wise for us than buying a new trailer with the same options that we have now. I would not go to just anyone, but this guy definately knows what he is doing.

laurapinedrive
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-07-06 9:03 AM (#44136 - in reply to #44119)

New User

Yes I would love to have the number if you get a chance. thanks for the reply

Laura

lm3dale
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-07-06 1:30 PM (#44154 - in reply to #44110)

Regular

I sent you a message with his name and number.

Dwight
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-07-06 4:43 PM (#44165 - in reply to #44110)

Extreme Veteran

Laura,

How much space do you have to work with & how much "stuff" do you want to put in it? Do you want plumbing and stove and the whole nine yards? Or do you just want a more comfortable place to sleep  and keep your gear organized?

RIDE ON!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)