'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Lucky B Trailers Madison Virginia

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2014-06-26 9:01 PM
5 replies, 4507 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

hosluvr
Reg. Jun 2014
Posted 2014-06-25 5:51 PM (#159611)
Subject: Lucky B Trailers Madison Virginia

New User

WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!! They are not honest and will try to cheat you!! I bought a trailer in March that I still have no permenant tags for and come to find out it had NO BRAKES!! This is a $36,000 trailer that is 40 foot long and I am lucky that my horses and I were not hurt or killed before I discovered there were no brakes. The owners refuse to answer my calls or emails!! PLEASE HORSE PEOPLE WARN YOUR FRIENDS TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH STEVE BARNES LUCKY B TRAILERS!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
skippyvcu
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2014-06-26 5:41 AM (#159614 - in reply to #159611)
Subject: RE: Lucky B Trailers Madison Virginia

Regular

It is imperative that all of us do a visual check of all connections and lights every time we use our trailer and test the brakes before hitting the road. All of these connections are subject to corrosion and the circuits are small wires subject to breakage. When we purchase a trailer I check all of these items before we leave the sellers lot.
horsey1
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2014-06-26 8:10 AM (#159615 - in reply to #159611)

Elite Veteran

Well, well, well.

First- Join a forum, just to slam somebody. Great, here we go again.

And- There is a lever or button on every brake controller. YOU are supposed to check your brakes every time you hook up. A competant driver would never have left the dealership's lot with no brakes.

Sorry- no sympathy from me, until you tell us all of the facts. Was it new with a warranty? Was it "as-is"? Was it a consignment that the dealer did not even own?
stevebarnes
Reg. Jun 2014
Posted 2014-06-26 10:48 AM (#159619 - in reply to #159611)

New User

Lucky B Trailers has been a well established and successful dealership since 1997. It is always our policy to check and double check every trailer, whether new or used before it leaves our lot to make sure everything is in working order and satisfactory to the customer BEFORE the customer accepts delivery and leaves the premises. The trailer in question is a "used" trailer, however, it was inspected carefully to ensure that everything on it was in working order and satisfactory to the customer....which it was when the customer accepted delivery of this trailer and left our premises. Unfortunately, we have NO control over what issues may occur after acceptance and delivery has taken place. It's unfortunate as well that someone feels that they have to slander a successful dealership on this type of forum to be heard. If anyone needs references as to the validity and integrity of Lucky B Trailer, you are more than welcome to visit our website, or give us a call and we will provide all the references you would need to be delighted and satisfied to deal with Lucky B Trailers.
D sq
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2014-06-26 11:23 AM (#159620 - in reply to #159611)

Regular

Hosluvr,

Have you called them with your problems? Did they refuse to take care of your problem? Did they tell you they were going to get your tag for you? Do you have enough truck to pull this trailer? In my opinion... If you pull a trailer that big and can not tell if the brakes are working.... then You don't need to be on the road pulling a trailer....just say'in

PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2014-06-26 9:01 PM (#159631 - in reply to #159611)

Expert

If you live in North Carolina...How would a business in Virginia get you your permanent NC tags?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)