'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Circle D Trailers - experience/opinions?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-05-19 2:11 PM
4 replies, 3551 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

scrapwood
Reg. Mar 2008
Posted 2008-05-16 5:02 PM (#84095)
Subject: Circle D Trailers - experience/opinions?

New User

Hi everybody, I'm new on here and this is my first post.  Like alot of new folks on here, I'm looking for a new trailer - I'm targeting 3H G/N models.  I have read alot of threads on here and there is alot of great advice, etc.  One thing I haven't found though is a thread(s) about Circle-D trailers.  I'm considering a stock/combo from them.  I'm in Colorado and mostly trail ride & camp, so will be pulling it in the mountains alot.  Not sure what other information to provide, I'm just curious if anyone on here has any experience, knowledge, opinions, etc. about them.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-05-16 10:06 PM (#84101 - in reply to #84095)
Subject: RE: Circle D Trailers - experience/opinions?

Expert

If you do a search for the last year under Circle D, you will find many threads about your choice of trailer.

Gard

scrapwood
Reg. Mar 2008
Posted 2008-05-19 10:43 AM (#84212 - in reply to #84095)

New User

Well, I've tried the serach you mentioned gard, but it returns everything with "circle" or "D" in it.  I've tried several different variations of the query string, like using quotes, &'ng the terms, etc. but always get the same results.
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-05-19 11:40 AM (#84216 - in reply to #84095)

Expert

Scrapwood

I tried the search the same way you did, and received the same results. I also tried it with quotations on either end of the "Circle D", and only pulled up your posting. I tried with the hyphen between Circle and D, and again only got your posting.

Either we are both doing something wrong, or there is only one mention of a Circle D trailer.

Gard

scrapwood
Reg. Mar 2008
Posted 2008-05-19 2:11 PM (#84229 - in reply to #84095)

New User

I think it has to with how MegaBBS does its search.  Some other fourm software, like phpBB, does more of "google-style" search where it looks for the whole string as well as sub-strings.  Okay, I admit it, I'm a computer geek.   

Either that, or you're right that my little posting is the only that mentions Circle D.  

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)