'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
buying out of state trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-12-20 4:20 PM
4 replies, 2735 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

a2e2
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2006-12-19 1:11 PM (#52650)
Subject: buying out of state trailer

I am thinking about buying a trailer out of state at a dealership (the trailer is a Trails West listed on this site through B&V Enterprises in Oregon). Should I go and see the trailer before I buy (I live in Calif)? I know about the brand and have even trailered my horse in a model before. I just know nothing about this dealership. Any feedback would be appreciated.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
SLICKRNSNOT
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-12-19 1:38 PM (#52653 - in reply to #52650)
Subject: RE: buying out of state trailer

Elite Veteran

You can always get info from the betterbusiness.They have been around quite a while and have answered a lot of My questions.

I purchased a trails west lq trailer from Double j trailers in Ridgefield Wa.and they are great people.i have purchased 3 trailers from them.

Good luck

Hillview
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2006-12-19 1:44 PM (#52654 - in reply to #52650)

Veteran

I just bought a trailer from a dealer very far away from me. They had want I wanted in inventory and delivered it for free. I knew exactly what I wanted so it was easy. I did a lot of research locally and I knew the brand well.

If you are at all unsure about the trailer's amenities or quality, go see one at a local dealer first if you can. If you can't do that, agree in advance (and in writing) how you will handle the sitaution if they deliver the trailer and you don't like it. You don't want to get stuck with something you don't want!
mox
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2006-12-20 4:03 PM (#52693 - in reply to #52650)

I've delt with the people at B&V (I live here in Corvallis), and they are really nice, and great to work with.  I almost bought a trails west from them, but changed my mind and went to a private seller and got an All aluminum.  

B&V did however install my Gooseneck Hitch in my truck, and they did a great job.   My friend bought a Trails West from them a few years ago, and has nothing but the best to say.

Talk to Collin, great guy.  Even let me borrow his Car so I could make it to work while they were doing work on my Truck!

a2e2
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2006-12-20 4:20 PM (#52695 - in reply to #52693)

Thanks for the info. Good to know.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World