'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Scam Update 2001 Featherlite

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-07-28 7:32 AM
4 replies, 5255 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MSM
Reg. Jun 2009
Posted 2009-07-26 8:21 PM (#108573)
Subject: Scam Update 2001 Featherlite

Regular

Here's the email conversation I had with the lady regarding the last trailer scam........ These people must think we are real stupid

Hi again, The horse trailer is already at the shipping company in Orlando, FL(i moved here after divorce) sealed and ready for the shipping. I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job so this is the reason why I chose to sell my horse trailer over the internet. According with the eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the horse trailer to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not. Here is how it will work: 1.First of all I will need the following details from you: - Full Name - Full Shipping Address 2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay. 3. After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will send you the details on how to make a refundable payment. 4. eBay will contact me and I will ship the horse trailer to you. After you receive the it you will have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the horse trailer. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money. 5. If you will decide that you will not buy the horse trailer, eBay will refund the money and I will have the shipping company come pick up my horse trailer. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. Thank you,

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:43:53 -0700 From: ms.msmatthewinc@yahoo.com Subject: Re: 2001 Featherlite () To: jessnor34@msn.com Good Morning Jessica, Instead of paying you through ebay services can I just pay you with cash money? When can I come down to pickup my new trailer? Thanks for all your time regardinmg this matthew. M.S. Matthew (951) 303-3452 

From: Jessica Norman To: ms.msmatthewinc@yahoo.com Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 4:53:30 PM Subject: RE: 2001 Featherlite () Hello, First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my horse trailer.The horse trailer is still available,I sell it at this price because i just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce has finished i own this horse trailer. Now as a women i don't need it. This horse trailer is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions.From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request ONLY secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services so both of us can be protected.We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20.000. The final price that I want for this horse trailer is $2,980 including shipping and handling. I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon! Thank you

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:05:15 -0700 From: ms.msmatthewinc@yahoo.com Subject: 2001 Featherlite () To: jessnor34@msn.com Good Morning, I saw your ad on the Internet and the trailer looks pretty good. I'll purchase it providing it doesn't have any damage that's not shown in any of the pictures. When can I see the trailer? Do you own the trailer out right (you have the title)? this way I can bring you cash. Please Advise............................ M.S. Matthew (951) 303-3452

Edited by MSM 2009-07-26 9:45 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2009-07-27 10:51 AM (#108595 - in reply to #108573)
Subject: RE: Scam Update 2001 Featherlite

Expert

Here's the same response I got from the person on it:

Hello,
First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my horse
trailer.The horse trailer is still available,I sell it at this price
because i just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce
has finished i own this horse trailer. Now as a women i don't need it.
This horse trailer is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in
100% working and looking conditions.From the beginning you have to know
that for the payment I request ONLY secure pay, I prefer the payment to
be done using eBay services so both of us can be protected.We will use
a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a
purchase protection account for $20.000. The final price that I want
for this horse trailer is $2,980 including shipping and handling.
I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon!
Thank you

To: jessnor34@msn.com
Subject: 2001 Featherlite ()
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:46:29 -0500

<style>

Wow,what a great trailer,how can you afford to sell it that cheap? Are you sure you didnt leave out a couple of "0's" on the price or some other numbers?

Terri
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2009-07-27 8:58 PM (#108634 - in reply to #108595)

Expert

Now as a women i don't need it.

So women don't need trailers?  I guess they could fit in my mazda but it will be tight.....

retento
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2009-07-28 3:15 AM (#108648 - in reply to #108634)

Expert

Originally written by Terri on 2009-07-27 9:58 PM

Now as a women i don't need it.

So women don't need trailers?  I guess they could fit in my mazda but it will be tight.....

Maybe they've had a sex change.....

crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2009-07-28 7:32 AM (#108652 - in reply to #108595)

Expert

Folks  with trailers for sale don't usually go into their personal business/circumstances in this depth with strangers on the internet.If you're selling a trailer,it's obvious to other trailer buyers you : don't want it,don't need it,or,wanting another one,etc.

She says" I just finished the divorce with my husband" then says "when the divorce is finished," bla bla bla.Is it over,or,what?? LOL

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)