'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NADA for horse trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-06-15 3:32 PM
4 replies, 10650 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

CSLonghorns
Reg. Jun 2009
Posted 2009-06-15 11:43 AM (#106467)
Subject: NADA for horse trailers

New User

I am currently inquiring about financing a horse trailer with full living quarters.  I am looking at a Hart trailer. The company I am using to finance the trailer says they cannot locate the NADA value for this brand.  Does anybody know if Hart trailers are a subsidary of another company or how I can get ahold of a NADA book that includes Hart trailers??  Thanks.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ecoman
Reg. Apr 2009
Posted 2009-06-15 11:49 AM (#106469 - in reply to #106467)
Subject: RE: NADA for horse trailers

Don't think their is one.  A few manufacturers are in the RV book, Don't know if Hart is one of them.
hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2009-06-15 12:10 PM (#106474 - in reply to #106467)

Expert

Hart is NOT in the NADA book, most finance companies will or should contact a local dealer and ask for comps based on the information your dealer provides to them about the trailer you are buying.  Make sure you dealer wirtes down each and every item you trailer has.  ie: awning, gen, and or any upgrades the trailer has.  If not they will base it on a plain old base model trailer.  For instance our Sundown is in the NADA book and they list a base price and then have a long list of add on itmes that could be upgrade to the trailer and in my case I have almost 20-k in upgrades...

GOOD LUCK, HTB

CSLonghorns
Reg. Jun 2009
Posted 2009-06-15 3:03 PM (#106491 - in reply to #106467)

New User

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding a finance company they used to purchase a horse trailer with full living quarters?  Any comments on what interest rate I can expect to pay? I would appreciate any imput.  I am anticipating financing for 6-10 years depending on the rate.

hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2009-06-15 3:32 PM (#106493 - in reply to #106491)

Expert

Originally written by CSLonghorns on 2009-06-15 3:03 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding a finance company they used to purchase a horse trailer with full living quarters?  Any comments on what interest rate I can expect to pay? I would appreciate any imput.  I am anticipating financing for 6-10 years depending on the rate.

WOW thats a loaded question....... There is a couple that advertise on here I think. Just read the fine print with whoever you use. The rate is going to depend on a few things, credit score, being the number one thing. I am self employeed with a great credit score and have a hard time. Most of the things I haD financed was paid off within 6 to 8 months and now I find out that is huring me. I havew had 3 banks and credit unions that I have used for years tell me this....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)