'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Dreamcoach

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-08-13 10:55 AM
4 replies, 2986 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

redrock
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-08-09 9:35 AM (#46272)
Subject: Dreamcoach

New User

I am currently looking for a trailer and have "stumbled" across Dreamcoach and think they are a very nice, well built trailer.  For those of you who have one, any problems with wiring or structure??  I haven't heard a lot about them as they do not currently have a dealer north of IN.  Just trying to do some "homework" ... I am not trying to stir up trouble.  Thanks!!

Edited by redrock 2006-08-09 9:41 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
element
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2006-08-09 5:19 PM (#46309 - in reply to #46272)
Subject: RE: Dreamcoach

Veteran

redrock, We have a Dreamcoach, had it made in 2003. I can't begin to tell you how happy we are the quality of this rig. We will be selling this and purchasing another. I would look around for another dealer as the dealer in Carmel, Indiana was about $5,000.00 higher then all others that priced our rig. PM us if you want any info.
Kay
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-08-11 3:38 PM (#46409 - in reply to #46272)

Extreme Veteran

No way could we have been $5,000 higher than any other Dream Coach dealer matching feature to feature on the same model, regardless of the size of the trailer.  We all work from the same MSRP, and most of us discount at the same rate.  Please tell it straight.  Perhaps the difference was in what we were willing to give for a trade-in?

Edited by Kay 2006-08-11 3:40 PM
element
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2006-08-11 4:41 PM (#46413 - in reply to #46272)

Veteran

Kay, We priced four dealers and your dealership was $5,000. higher then the one which we choose to do business with. In fact I even contacted you abouth the pricing difference. I believe it comes down to whom really wanted to sell this rig. If you want to PM us I will forward to you the information backing this up!!!
TXAggie
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2006-08-13 10:55 AM (#46493 - in reply to #46272)

Redrock,

I have a 2006 Dreamcoach, Silver, 2+1 straightload.  I drove down to the factory in Purvis, MS in DEC 2005 to pick it up (road trip and save the cost of delivery).  It was my first experience in pulling a GN trailer and it pulled like a dream. 

I spent over 6 months looking at trailers, visiting local dealers in MD, VA, & PA, as well as a couple of horse show/expos.  During that time, I put together a list of likes & dislikes - not only for manufacturers but also for features & layouts - so when I was ready to buy I could go to the dealer and give him my shopping list of features.  We gave & took ideas to make a very functional package, which he then priced out from Dream Coach and another manufacturer.  The Dream Coach was about $2,000 cheaper and had more of the features we wanted.

If you do a search of Dream Coach on this forum, you'll find pictures of my trailer.  If you'd like to talk more about it, please feel free to PM me and we can go into a further discussion.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)