'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
In less than 2 minutes you can have a 12 x 12 set up! New Video

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-07-18 2:53 AM
4 replies, 5519 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

trailcorral
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2009-07-16 5:46 AM (#108096)
Subject: In less than 2 minutes you can have a 12 x 12 set up! New Video

Trail Corral is proud to announce the the new Video is out and Thanks to everyone's input, we have made a Detachable Trail Corral Kit.  So you don't have to have your corral next to your trailer.  You can even use it at home or around the farm.

You can see the Video on Youtube:     http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGVhGSpTXg (if the link doesn't work:  seach for Trail Corral, the Portable, Detachable Horse Trailer Corral System 1)

Thanks so much!         Dearlerships are available.

Edited by trailcorral 2009-07-16 5:52 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
calamityj
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2009-07-16 8:12 AM (#108105 - in reply to #108096)
Subject: RE: In less than 2 minutes you can have a 12 x 12 set up! New Video

Elite Veteran

What are these panels made of? are they lightweight? could we put them up top on the roof instead of hanging them on the side? What is the cost?
trailcorral
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2009-07-16 11:04 AM (#108118 - in reply to #108105)

Hey ClamityJ,

They are made of steel, each 3 rail panel weighs approx 33lbs.  I have never had anybody ask me about the roof.  Do you have a hay rack?

If you have a 4 panel Detachable Kit, the deminsions will be 4ft width, 12 ft lenght, and 5 inch high. 

I'm sure you could I just don't know how you would secure it to the roof, I will check with Niles and see if he has any suggestions.

We build custom sizes too.  We just built a 10.5 ft corral. 

Thanks for your interest,

Happy Trails

Dealers wanted!

hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2009-07-18 1:19 AM (#108199 - in reply to #108096)

Expert

Can't stand the thought of metal hagging off the side of my shinny white and stainless steel trailer!  What is going to keep these from scratching the crap out of the side of the trailer.
trailcorral
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2009-07-18 2:53 AM (#108200 - in reply to #108199)

Hey Hogtownboss,

Hope all is well with you and yours!

My fiance thought the same thing about his new full living quarter 3 horse, Merhow trailer, so I bought this two horse and tried it out... now he's ready to put two on his so we have the full living quarters when we go camping.  I have found that my stallion doesn't mess with the trailer as much he does when he is tied to it, especially when he's hot and itchy.  I actually have Niles(the manufacture) working on a couple of other ideas too.

I also talked with Bev Gray, an international & Olympic endurance rider, that has the 1st Trail Corral that was built in 1998.  I got pictures of her trailer and there's not a scratch on it after 11 years or use and she's still using it. 

What they do to keep it from scratching the trailer is put felt pads on the corral railing and then they have velcro straps that help to keep it from rattling. The bracket and pin set up is much safer than bungees.  The Detachable one is great, you can leave the 4th rail on the trailer if you don't want to detach it or you can set the 3 panels up, pull the pins and put the 4th panel on and it is ready. 

My studs had a pretty good season even though we got a late start so when we went to do the photo shoot for the Detachable Trail Corral video, he was excited when these riders came by and one of them was a mare in season, so he tried out...the corner bracket keep it from being pushed out place.

The new video is up on the web now... http://www.trailcorral.net/  or YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGVhGSpTXg

We just signed on  new Dealers for Georgia, New York and Texas.  In September we are going to be in some national horse magazines.  Boy is that expensive...I am glad I don't have to pay for it!

Well got to get ready for a big show tomorrow.  Hope you have a Great Weekend!

Warmest Wishes,

Bev Gray & Her Horse (1st Picture)                       (2nd Picture)Bev Gray's Trailer with 1st Trail Corral 1998                  (3rd Picture) Bev's Trailer, Close Up, Looking Good after 11yrs!

Bev Gray and Her Horse                         Bev Gray's Trailer with 1st Trail Corral from 1998                       Close up of her Trailer...Looks Good after 11 years!

Dealership Available:  Contact Emily at:  trailcorral@gmail.com

Edited by trailcorral 2009-07-18 4:05 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World