'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Texas Conversion Places

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-01-04 5:52 PM
3 replies, 2833 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Mandi/Abby
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-01-01 12:48 PM (#73555)
Subject: Texas Conversion Places

Charter Member

I am looking for someone or some place to have a small weekend package installed in a trailer (2007 Elite 3H with 4'SW and door on driver's side).

Must be in Texas and I would really like to know if I am going to be able to get it "in and out" in a reasonable amt of time.

Any idea of what this will cost as well?

The minimum we are wanting are cabinets, a small countertop space with a small sink, somewhere to hold a small fridge and microwave and (hopefully) a shower/toilet combo.

We were going to try to do it ourselves, but time just isn't allowing us to do that. We have 90% of the insulation done and I have found someone that is willing to do the electrical wiring for me, but those seem to be the easiest of the tasks. No one in the group of us working on this project is very handy with woodworking so the cabinets and stuff seem like a major task.

It seems to me that just taking it to one place and having it all done is more practical than just trying to find different individuals to do each part for us (someone different to do the wiring, someone different to do the wood work, etc).

Any recommendations of people or places in Texas???? 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
longearsrule
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2008-01-01 7:16 PM (#73571 - in reply to #73555)
Subject: RE: Texas Conversion Places

Extreme Veteran

Outlaw Conversions in Stephenville do great work.
kraigrrr
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2008-01-04 4:36 PM (#73767 - in reply to #73555)

weldon mfg.

ft worth

Mandi/Abby
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-01-04 5:52 PM (#73769 - in reply to #73555)

Charter Member

Price is an issue on this trailer. Because it is so small, we aren't wanting to spend much on it. It's just temporary "hold me over" until I purchase a new, larger one, next year. My mom bought this one for her RARE need to go on a trail ride. When she isn't using it, I get to keep it parked at my house for use anytime I want.

So far, the best quote I've rec'd was from Bunkhouse Trailers. They can do the insulation, paneling, cabinets, shower with toilet, microwave and fridge and a bench all for $6400. The pictures they showed me of a similar one were pretty nice and the time frame they offered was about 2 weeks turn around time (great for me!!).

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)