'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
CONGRESS UPDATES THIS YEAR MR. TRUCK?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-10-08 2:24 PM
3 replies, 3399 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

CMEL8TR
Reg. Sep 2004
Posted 2007-10-04 3:09 PM (#68827)
Subject: CONGRESS UPDATES THIS YEAR MR. TRUCK?

MR. TRUCK~~~~~ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY CONGRESS UPDATES THIS YEAR? I KNOW THAT THE PAST COUPLE YOU HAVE POSTED PICS OF THE "LATEST AND GREATEST" HAPPENINGS AND I WAS HOPEING THAT YOU COULD DO THE SAME THIS YEAR. I'VE REALLY ENJOYED LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM SINCE WE CAN NEVER BREAK AWAY AND GO UP THERE.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
3yrHitch2Bumper
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2007-10-05 3:31 PM (#68877 - in reply to #68827)
Subject: RE: CONGRESS UPDATES THIS YEAR MR. TRUCK?

Regular

YES MR.TRUCK......PLEASE DO!!!!
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2007-10-08 2:43 AM (#68981 - in reply to #68827)

Elite Veteran

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm sorry, I enjoyed reporting from Congress, but am overbooked for fall. Too many cotton picken truck events that I have to go to. Got back from Montana, Toyota flew me to Yellowstone to play with the new 08 Land Crusiser, Ford invited me to Detroit this month, had to turn down some other SUV media launches. Then SEMA is the end of this month. 6 states in the last 2 months and my oldest granddaughter is in Westernaires this year, so I'm stretched kinda thin.

We're about to launch a new hitch this fall, just picked up a prototype trailer, so soon I'll have the skinny on a major event. Will try to get to NFR and do some reporting here from there. Thought I could fly to Congress for a few days, but this month is just too short. We have 6 horse expo's scheduled next year to have a booth at and I'll be a speaker at two of them. That's sounds scary.

Hope you are all taking advantage of the cheap horses going on now. With the US horse slaughter now in the black market, brood mare and weanlings are at bargain basement prices. I've heard it will take around 5 years for the prices to stabilize. I just hate seeing good registered stock going cheap. I didn't see it affect horse trailers last year, but this year it looks like all sales are off a little. Tack sales are cheaper too, even the stuff not made in China.
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-10-08 2:24 PM (#69011 - in reply to #68981)

Expert

Originally written by MrTruck on 2007-10-08 3:43 AM

Tack sales are cheaper too, even the stuff not made in China.

Yeah...it's just that its made in India...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)