'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Thuro-Bilt Trailers
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-06-03 11:11 AM
3 replies, 13087 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh Frozen
Message format

dallye
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-05-30 11:25 PM (#42428)
Subject: Thuro-Bilt Trailers

I just wanted to post a message regarding Thuro-Bilt Trailers.  I recently read a few postings from some lady who did not have a good experience, or should I say her friend didn't.  I still don't understand why she spend so much time bashing the trailer when it wasn't her's.  I just recently purchased my second Thuro-Bilt from a local dealership, and love it.  My first thuro-bilt was a 1999, and still looked like new, I do take care of it.  My new one is their newest model the renegade.  I can see the improvements they have made.  My first concern in buying a trailer was safety and comfort for my horse, and that is what both trailers offered.  I have many friends I ride with who have Thuro-Bilt's and love them, and have had nothing but good things to say about them. 
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
bobbi'smom
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2006-05-31 10:46 PM (#42478 - in reply to #42428)
Subject: RE: Thuro-Bilt Trailers

I am happy you are having good luck with your trailer. Customer satisfaction is what it is all about.

However, what happens to the customers who are not satisfied? My friend, has a legitimate complaint. Peeling, rusting paint. I am helping her because she does not have internet access, she has a severely handicapped son. She needs help and she is my friend.

So far this issue is not resolved. Thuro-built will not call her back nor will lufts trailer. Will call the paint reps out to look at this job. Have them write a report and send it in to the attorney general.

What would you do if your trailer was rusting and peeling after a year?

the picture they posted does not show the problem areas.

DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2006-06-02 9:58 PM (#42589 - in reply to #42478)

Elite Veteran

Originally written by bobbi'smom on 2006-05-31 10:46 PM

I am happy you are having good luck with your trailer. Customer satisfaction is what it is all about.

However, what happens to the customers who are not satisfied? My friend, has a legitimate complaint. Peeling, rusting paint. I am helping her because she does not have internet access, she has a severely handicapped son. She needs help and she is my friend.

So far this issue is not resolved. Thuro-built will not call her back nor will lufts trailer. Will call the paint reps out to look at this job. Have them write a report and send it in to the attorney general.

What would you do if your trailer was rusting and peeling after a year?

the picture they posted does not show the problem areas.

This complaint has already been communicated to both the dealer and the manufacturer by use of this board and exposed to many, and the actual owner has been contacted by the companies and has been assured due diligence for the owner of the trailer.

I encourage resolution, but will not let the bulletin board become a forum for axe grinding over personal claims. 

Mr. Trailer
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-06-03 11:11 AM (#42600 - in reply to #42428)

Part of their response to the customer. It appears that they are trying to do their part.

"Roseburg Trailer Works is prepared to assess your trailer first hand. We will make any and all repairs deemed by us to be related to quality of workmanship, inclusive of any items not normally covered under standard warranty. There will be no charge for assessment or the work deemed necessary by Roseburg Trailer Works. No other work will be performed.

Assessment and repair at the manufacturing facility will require the unit to be re-inserted into the production process at times of opportunity. You should be prepared to leave the trailer with us for no less than 2 weeks and no more than 4 weeks."

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)