'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Western States Horse Expo, French horse trailer, horse with tennis shoes

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-06-15 11:48 AM
3 replies, 4299 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2010-06-11 1:34 AM (#121052)
Subject: Western States Horse Expo, French horse trailer, horse with tennis shoes

Elite Veteran

Come on out, the weather is predected great. Just flew back from Maryland driving the 2011 GM heavy duties. They should be arriving this month at dealerships.

Even made it down Donner Pass, can't remember ever driving on Donner that wasn't under contruction.

The Expo here has a dog section too. I've got a new ceramic coating on the roof that we have wired to sensors, it can be over 20 degrees cooler on the coated half. Same stuff used in the cargo bay of the Space Shuttle.

Pictures tomorrow. They are selling tickets next to my booth for Kentucky World Games.

Lots of horse trailers, one new one from France that's interesting.

See the Wiz Prof floor in my booth that I review on RFD this week

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2010-06-12 3:31 AM (#121077 - in reply to #121052)
Subject: RE: Western States Horse Expo

Elite Veteran

Western States Horse Expo, the place where new products and ideas are introduced.  The theme this year is saving hay. This show has a dog show too, new for the expo. Friday night's special show is the Honoring Equines For Life Project (HELP) Rescue, trainers showcase. Magnificent 7 always draws a big crowd. Altec FEI World Equestrian Games in Kentucky, are selling tickets next to my booth. Nice Corvette display there too.

Something else to see is a dwarf miniature named Moncho Man with NorCal Equine Rescue. A recue horse himself, had hoof problems so he wears sneekers from Build-A-Bear. Pictures of the new 2011 GMC diesel towing trailers in Flinstone Maryland, I love my job.

First 10 pictures are up at http://www.mrtrailer.com/cushiontour.htm

Meeting more folks from the forum here at the Expo, come by and say hi. As usual free magazines and the new Ceramic roof on my trailer wired to a monitor measures heat.

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2010-06-13 1:37 AM (#121103 - in reply to #121052)
Subject: RE: Western States Horse Expo

Elite Veteran

More picures, more action, more French horse trailer http://www.mrtrailer.com/cushiontour.htm 
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2010-06-15 11:48 AM (#121172 - in reply to #121052)
Subject: RE: Western States Horse Expo, French horse trailer, horse with tennis shoes

Elite Veteran

Just loaded the last set of pictures, horse with morning latte or beer. See you in Congress in October.

http://www.mrtrailer.com/cushiontour.htm

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)