'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
10 ft slide redo- need ideas

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-11-14 7:05 PM
3 replies, 2788 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

bigskyfarm
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2009-11-13 9:49 AM (#113122)
Subject: 10 ft slide redo- need ideas

I am buying a trailer with a 10 foot slide. Currently has a j type sofa with a hide a bed. It must be recovered- and i am wondering if i could put in a smaller sofa and maybe a chair instead of recovering what is already there?

I need some serious interior decorator help here!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
tom-tom
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2009-11-13 11:15 AM (#113126 - in reply to #113122)
Subject: RE: 10 ft slide redo- need ideas

Extreme Veteran

Look at www.jbjconversions.com in Conyers, GA.  They do everything from upgrades to custom new stuff.  We took our first LQ trailer to them and were very impressed with his knowledge and honesty.  He can probably give some insite into replacement parts or changes.  Also look at websites from other LQ companies for photos and fabric ideas.  Both LQ trailers we have owned were done by Sierra Interiors and we have been very happy with their decor and durability of fabrics.
bigskyfarm
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2009-11-13 12:52 PM (#113132 - in reply to #113126)

I have been talking to Angie from JBJ but she has been hard to get in touch with. They are only about 30 minutes from me.
brushycreekranch
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2009-11-14 7:05 PM (#113177 - in reply to #113122)

It depends on if the water tank, furnace, or converter  is underneath. I took a god awful waverly pattern sofa bed out of one of my slide trailers and put in 2 leather recliners in its place. There was absolutely nothing under my sofa to prevent doing this. Just carry out the old and carry in the new! Then as luck had it, there were only drawers underneath the dinette so we took it out and put matching leather swivel chairs. Then, I reupholestered the fabric valances with faux tooled leather from Sirs Fabric and a trusted stable gun in just a few hours time!  Made matching placemats too. Then added new flatscreen TV's.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)