'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trail Rider Workshop

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-04-30 10:12 PM
3 replies, 3326 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Paints
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2008-04-23 11:06 PM (#82531)
Subject: Trail Rider Workshop

Veteran

Just found this is Thursday 24 April at Oak Grove,MO.Tom Seay and Kerry Kohn gonna talk etc Purina How Clinic.Anyone going is drive for me but might go anyway.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Brn2rde
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2008-04-25 2:41 PM (#82623 - in reply to #82531)
Subject: RE: Trail Rider Workshop

We went last night and they had a great turn out.  Seen and talked with Tom Seay and Pat, Delbert Shields and Kerry Kuhn.  Kerry gave a mini talk/demo on trail riding and what to expect from your horse.  The weather was perfect.  Ernie Rodina our Purina Rep was there and a great host as usual.  Had folks from Brushy Creek Trailride resort from Black, MO. there they gave away a free weekend, Trail Boss conversion rep was there, Roy Frey from Topeka, Ks had a booth and items to purchased. Gant Larson Emceed and talked about their Gypsum Hills Trail ride coming up in Medicine Lodge, KS.   The Girl Scouts had the concessions and their walking Taco was good.  It was great to get out one evening without getting rained on.   Best of America folks were all friendly and if you get a chance to go on a ride with them,  you will have a great time, super  people.  Great Show!
mingiz
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2008-04-30 12:34 PM (#82852 - in reply to #82531)

Elite Veteran

I meet and rode with Tom Seay before he got his show going. He is a real character. Wish i worked for him...I could get to ride out west
N2ridin
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2008-04-30 10:12 PM (#82873 - in reply to #82531)

Elite Veteran

Hubby and I are leaving tomorrow to ride with Best of America by Horseback.  Hope the rain stays away !
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)