'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Love Valley, NC

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-11-26 3:17 PM
3 replies, 3961 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

gaitin
Reg. Sep 2006
Posted 2006-10-30 8:20 AM (#50809)
Subject: Love Valley, NC

Regular

I just want to recommend a campground if you are interested in visiting Love Valley, NC.  New Hope Stables is about a 20 minute horseback ride into town.  Mike and Simone are the nicest people you will ever meet and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable for both you and your horses.  The facilities are clean and peaceful and horse facilities are safe and secure.  They are not a large campground but for a small group you won't find any better.  We will definitely visit with them again.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
cabinetdude
Reg. Oct 2006
Posted 2006-10-30 11:46 AM (#50841 - in reply to #50809)
Subject: RE: Love Valley, NC

Gaitin,

Were you at Love Valley this weekend? A whole group of my friends went up there but I had to stay behind. They said except for friday, is was a great weekend to ride up there.

malcolm

jailer
Reg. Jun 2004
Posted 2006-11-02 4:11 PM (#51020 - in reply to #50809)

WOW !!! Another LOVE VALLEY FAN !! We went like 4 yrs in a row. The people are Great we have a lot of friends there now. We always stay at Caruso's. Mike and Cheryl are great. The riding is great especially the creek ride, wow what a blast. Anyone interested can go to www.lovevalley.com they have several events during the yr.
gaitin
Reg. Sep 2006
Posted 2006-11-26 3:17 PM (#51924 - in reply to #50841)

Regular

Hi:  We were there in early October but were told that the Halloween weekend is one of the best times to visit; very festive.  I guess it depends on what you like.  We were there on one of the quiet weekends and had the trails pretty much to ourselves; during the event weekends, I'm sure it gets very busy and crowed.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)