'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
ties your horse and haynet

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-08-04 8:38 AM
29 replies, 5846 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Flooper
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2006-08-03 9:33 AM (#45958 - in reply to #45953)
Subject: RE: ties your horse and haynet

Veteran

Originally written by Reg on 2006-08-03 9:15 AM

[Me too, but I reserve my applause for credible inventions that address some need, or at least a potential need. I'm wary of rip-off items, though I'll admit to having bought more than a few items that were less than I expected )-:

I agree...I have also seen some pretty dumb and/or pointless inventions...but I have to admit I still love to look at gadgets and jimcracks and have always admired people who think up new stuff and even new uses for old stuff.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Broken Bit
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-08-03 11:45 AM (#45962 - in reply to #45661)

Veteran

WHOA, WHOA, STOP, AND WHOA... Did I just read what I thought I read!?!  Reg, pulls BOATS too, oh no say it ain't so.  Gosh Dern it, every time I think I find a hero something like THIS rears it ugly head!  Should have known Reg was too cool to be true...to  take that nice, big, beutiful rig of his and throw a boat behind it???  LOL

Just funnin' ya Reg, you'll ALWAYS be our hero!!  Boat, Horse trailer, or carnival ride in tow...

Reg
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-08-03 12:17 PM (#45964 - in reply to #45962)

Expert

Originally written by Broken Bit on 2006-08-03 11:45 AM

WHOA, WHOA, STOP, AND WHOA... Did I just read what I thought I read!?! Reg, pulls BOATS too, oh no say it ain't so. Gosh Dern it, every time I think I find a hero something like THIS rears it ugly head! Should have known Reg was too cool to be true...to take that nice, big, beutiful rig of his and throw a boat behind it??? LOL

Just funnin' ya Reg, you'll ALWAYS be our hero!! Boat, Horse trailer, or carnival ride in tow...

Boats, tractor (& attachments), snowmobiles, Jetskis, motorcycles, log spitters, men gotta have their toyze.
"Stuff" that fits in horse trailers, e.g. furniture. Surprising how many "friends" you discover once they figure that ALL their stuff would probably go in there and save them a U-haul truck rental. NOT firewood !

Me: OK, but I only haul walk-on freight.
They: Huh ?
Me: Horses walk on, I don't carry them.
If your furniture can't walk on YOU have to carry it on.
They: Oh, Hah hahh !

Broken Bit
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-08-04 7:25 AM (#46002 - in reply to #45964)

Veteran

Me: OK, but I only haul walk-on freight. They: Huh ? Me: Horses walk on, I don't carry them. If your furniture can't walk on YOU have to carry it on. They: Oh, Hah hahh !

LOL, hey you stole MY line!   That's what I always say, "I won't truck anything that doesn't walk itself on and off my wagon!"  HOWEVER... there are times, exspecially in this awfull heat, when your dealin' with those stupid, ornery, stuburn a$$ bulls to get up and off the trailer, ya can't help but think that it WOULD be easier carrying furniture!!  And the top nose of the bull-racks... can gaurantee 15-20 degrees hotter than outside temps.  Wouldn't change it for the world, though!!  "Let tham Cow-Trucks Roll!!"

Talk to y'all later...

SLICKRNSNOT
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-08-04 8:38 AM (#46003 - in reply to #45661)

Elite Veteran

Moral of the story....

Sometimes ya have ta put up with alot of BULL to get the job done!!

MOOOve over and let the next one on.

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)