'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Fort Valley Stables In VA

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-06-20 5:09 AM
2 replies, 2994 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

mingiz
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2008-06-19 8:04 AM (#85961)
Subject: Fort Valley Stables In VA

Elite Veteran

Will be under new management at the end of the month...I think there will be some upgrading done...Great place to go for mountain riding..

Edited by mingiz 2008-06-19 8:05 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rich M.
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2008-06-19 6:38 PM (#86016 - in reply to #85961)
Subject: RE: Fort Valley Stables In VA

Veteran

Interesting. The place has been for sale for years.I've ridden out of there several times and always had a good time. I know others who had negative experiences but mine were always good and Rick and Sandy helped us out when we had a horse flip out and injure himself 2 yrs. ago. I wish them well. The camp was always serviceable and the pricing was reasonable. We might get better infrastructure along with jacked up pricing. I can barely afford to pull down to the end of the driveway at the moment.Rich
mingiz
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2008-06-20 5:09 AM (#86039 - in reply to #85961)
Subject: RE: Fort Valley Stables In VA

Elite Veteran

Yes it has been for sale for a few years and Yes Rick & Sandy are great. The guy that bought it has known them for awhile and I'm sure that it will be improved. He is also a great person. I hear ya about pulling out of the driveway. I'm only about 2hrs from Fort Valley so knowing my friend has it I'll probabaly visit more often....I believe he takes it over on the 25th or goes to closing on it..I'm sure everyone will like the new owners..I know I will miss riding with them here.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)