'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Electrical Wiring

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-04-14 1:51 PM
2 replies, 2626 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Mandi/Abby
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-04-14 1:09 PM (#81889)
Subject: Electrical Wiring

Charter Member

What is a reasonable amount of time to expect it would take someone to do the electrical wiring for my weekend package (as if it were going to be their "full time job" from start to finish...not just an hour here and an hour there)?

I've purchased everything except the batteries, fuse panel/fuses, breaker box/breakers and wire. I have all the lights, switches, charger/converter, outlets, etc.

I need about 6 lights installed, 4-5 outlets, the fan over the shower hooked up, water pump and water heater connected and everything powered to fuses/breakers as needed.

One local place told me it would take them 4-5 days to do the work, but they were also rather rude on the phone so I'm looking into other options. I know a few individuals that are capable of doing it, I just need to know what to expect.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
mgisse
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2008-04-14 1:15 PM (#81890 - in reply to #81889)
Subject: RE: Electrical Wiring

With out seeing what you already have in the trailer i would say 10-15 hours to do it properly .
Mandi/Abby
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-04-14 1:51 PM (#81896 - in reply to #81889)
Subject: RE: Electrical Wiring

Charter Member

There's nothing in the trailer. I've done all the insulation and I did some paneling and cabinets in the nose where I knew there wouldn't be any wires run, but other than that...its bare.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)