'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Poll yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-10-21 3:55 PM
2 replies, 2615 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

july
Reg. Oct 2007
Posted 2007-10-20 6:36 PM (#69693)
Subject: yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Regular

we just got home today with our new "toy" we found a 2006 silver star right here on this board. it was excatly what i wanted. now i need ideas for my 7' short wall space. i do not want any "water" in it (potty/sink,ect) and i will be keeping my horse tack in there also(horses don't like the rear tack wall) but i am so excited about getting started, any ideas???
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tintilly
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-10-21 7:39 AM (#69698 - in reply to #69693)
Subject: RE: yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't "understand " horses not liking the rear tack. They will adjust to anything I'm sure. You really didn't say whether you wanted to sleep in the trailer or have a nice big tack room? I certainly would not want to sleep where there were sweaty stinky saddle blankets. If you plan to sleep in the trailer I would have saddle racks, the portable ones and set them up in the back to move all the stinky stuff back there over night. I do that trail riding anyway because it is easier to put them on racks back there than lift up on the racks in the tack. If you are wanting just a big nice tack room there are a lot of nice things you can do. I'd go to some shows or trailer dealers and get ideas. Are you going to do this yourself? You can go to Home Depot and buy cabinets and shelves to install. Bridle hooks, and get saddle racks from a dealer but I assume you have the saddle rack and bridle hooks.
Have fun with the trailer. Nancy
july
Reg. Oct 2007
Posted 2007-10-21 3:55 PM (#69715 - in reply to #69693)
Subject: RE: yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Regular

we usually show more than trail ride and we show ss so we don't have the "stinky" smells to deal with,LOL i also take 2 horses to show and we use the back 2 stalls to get one ready to show. we are diy and as we speak my hubby is building cabinets. we are wanting a bigger tack area than we use to have and still be able to sit/sleep/eat a snack and get dressed.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)