'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Anybody deal with Harmar Interiors

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-06-20 8:37 AM
2 replies, 3395 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

JakeB
Reg. Jul 2005
Posted 2006-06-19 11:42 AM (#43252)
Subject: Anybody deal with Harmar Interiors

Has anyone had any dealings with Harmar industries in Elkhart, Indiana.  I spoke with Randy Frick over at Congress last year and they supposely do alot of LQ conversions.  Any good/bad comments?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Monsterhorse
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-06-20 6:45 AM (#43300 - in reply to #43252)
Subject: RE: Anybody deal with Harmar Interiors

Veteran

Jake B,

You may want to check with a local trailer dealer. Sometimes they use LQ companies when a customer asks for a particular item to be added to a trailer they are gonna buy. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.

3yrHitch2Bumper
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2006-06-20 8:37 AM (#43309 - in reply to #43252)
Subject: RE: Anybody deal with Harmar Interiors

Regular

HARMAR???  Yes I have dealt with them...for about 4 years I dealt with them.....I can tell you that you will not meet a better set of twins....Randy & Rodney....They are brothers & identical twins..GOOD PEOPLE!!!....Harmar has been around for about 6 to 10 years now.....They offer alot to the customer...different levels of packages, colors, options....they really try to offer as much as they can to the customer....In my dealings, they rarely say "NO"....there are exceptions to that, but they are all about there customer & there name.....

They use to offer 3 levels of packages.... not sure now.......I do know that there website is loaded with stuff to look at...pages & pages.......www.harmarlq.com............If you call up to to plant, you can talk to Randy directly....

I would recommend Harmar to everyone....Dixie Horse & Mule are pretty much exclusive with Harmar & there trailers...And if you know anything about Don@Dixie...he just would not have any LQ company putting LQ's in all those trailers he sells......HARMAR.....Good product,Good people....

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)