'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
ceiling... Need idea..

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-05-14 7:17 PM
2 replies, 2233 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

fastcowgirl
Reg. Aug 2005
Posted 2006-05-14 12:34 PM (#41697)
Subject: ceiling... Need idea..

Our last trailer we used cedar boards that turned out GREAT.. I have seen tons of DIY living quarters I want something different.. Anyone can help me out as some differnt.. When we did the cedar board I had tons of complaiments.. I want the same but stump on idea I have looked at alot not really likeing the vinyle on the ceiling..ANY ideas
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
cowpony01
Reg. Mar 2006
Posted 2006-05-14 12:48 PM (#41698 - in reply to #41697)
Subject: RE: ceiling... Need idea..

Extreme Veteran

the best site I have seen is www.todd.redwrench.com I'm assuming you are going tounge and groove or is it flat board cedar? The site above should help. It gave me alot of ideas for my small tack/sleeping area. I only did fiberglass roof since I have a good bend in the ceiling nose of mine. The thread is on here, you can click to see why I had to do mine that way. I'm almost done, finishing out the corner with the shelves and trim that small part out and done! Already got some of my stuff back in and the majority of it was done myself

nd deb
Reg. Apr 2004
Posted 2006-05-14 7:17 PM (#41709 - in reply to #41697)
Subject: RE: ceiling... Need idea..

Veteran

we did a suspended cieling in mine.  It was real easy to fit in for we just dropped it down to where the cieling wasnt curved.  about 6 inches.  we stuck insulation in above that and we can have access to any wiring. 

http://www.debknudson.freewebspace.com/photo2.html

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)