'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
surplus parts for LQ trailer.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-02-26 2:39 PM
2 replies, 2603 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

levie
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2009-02-26 10:11 AM (#100199)
Subject: surplus parts for LQ trailer.

This is the trailer I am revamping, I am trying to stay with as much surplus that I can to keep cost down. almost everything works but it eather had a scratch or dent I have had to remove. I am just about done with the bathroom and I am going to atept to fix the weak spots in the fiberglass roof. So Far it has cost me arox, 1,300.00 in parts. that includes the air I have not installed it yet due to the roof. Their are some pictures under photo gall. I will take some of the bath when I get done. Gard get ready because I will have a million questions on this roof thing when the stuff comes in. Thank You!! www.flyingkstable.webs.com

Edited by levie 2009-02-26 10:29 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2009-02-26 11:08 AM (#100207 - in reply to #100199)
Subject: RE: surplus parts for LQ trailer.

Expert

Well Jennifer, you're in trouble now. After looking at your trailer photos and seeing your skills and accomplishments, the many people who have wanted to install interiors, will be clamoring for your knowledge. Your free time will now be computer time and nothing will get done.

Thank you for sharing some ideas and photos. We look forward to seeing more.

Gard

levie
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2009-02-26 2:39 PM (#100230 - in reply to #100199)
Subject: RE: surplus parts for LQ trailer.

well as long as I can bug you for info on things I dont know, I will not  mind helping anyone. except for the fact that I am not good on computers so it might take a while to get a answer out of me.  thanks for the complement. It is my first trailer on plumb. So I am still learning.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)