'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
BULLDOG GOOSENECK HITCH

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-05-10 12:46 PM
27 replies, 8245 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

barnestrading
Reg. May 2008
Posted 2008-05-09 6:11 PM (#83612 - in reply to #83224)
Subject: RE: BULLDOG GOOSENECK HITCH

Regular

When you spend weeks looking over flyers, websites and trying to find information about something and wanting to find most of the options you are looking for in the budget you have, you expect it to be like you are told!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2008-05-10 12:26 AM (#83629 - in reply to #83612)

Expert

Don't let anybody put a homemade 'guilt trip' on you or try to make you out to be a DA because you didn't do everything they think that you should have.People that are honest usually go into most deals thinking that everyone is like they are.I say this because I had a father that was honest to a fault,and there were times that he was screwed over royally because he thought everyone treated him the way that HE treated THEM.

We paid what we considered quiet a bit for a nice Platinum LQ.GOod name,good trailer.We assumed everything was up to par,and no,we didn't get down on the ground and look under it.It was aluminum and had a likewise floor.Nothing wrong with that,but,imagine how we felt when we got the trailer home the next AM and in bright sunlight,without trailers lined up beside it,we were able to sight down the shortwall and saw some hail damage on the skin! Also on the roof,that's when we knew it had hail damage.Now,we didn't ask for a ladder and climb up on top to look at the trailer when we bought it.So,were we stupid for not doing that? No.We thought we were buying a well made trailer.The name spoke that it was,ect.Same with your trailer,good name,been in business a long time.So you have to ask,what happened to them along the way??

Keep pursuing legal avenues in this,the trailer wasn't safely built to begin with and they'll have a huge mess on their hands if they don't make it right.

barnestrading
Reg. May 2008
Posted 2008-05-10 12:46 PM (#83653 - in reply to #83224)

Regular

Thanks for the uplifting thoughts!

Our actual dealer has been GREAT trying to help with everythin.  But when the dealer contacted the manufacture about the problems to being with and called me back I get the feeling that the manufacture is trying to get the dealer out of it.  "Just by the tone of his voice when the dealer called me back"  I could tell that something was up!

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)