'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
wdh - does brand matter???

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-07-17 1:34 PM
1 replies, 2650 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Sheryl63
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2008-07-15 10:37 AM (#87467)
Subject: wdh - does brand matter???

I read the reviews of the Equal-i-zer and thought, sounds good.  Turns out, nobody installs that around here standard.  The place where I am buying my trailer will install a Eaz-lift for less money then just buying the equalizer, which I would still have to install.  I prefer to have a knowledgable person do the install in any case. 

I am putting it on a 2 horse trailer, which will be pulled by a newer F150 - I don't believe I need sway bars in that situation, just the WDH.

Is there really much difference in the brands as it relates to effectiveness or ease of use? 

Edited by Sheryl63 2008-07-15 10:53 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chadsalt
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2008-07-17 1:34 PM (#87628 - in reply to #87467)
Subject: RE: wdh - does brand matter???

Expert

Ease of use will be an opinion of the user.  I prefered the Equal-i-zer when I hauled with the Trailblazer.

As for the "knowledgable person do the install", I would recommend you learn how to setup/install it yourself.  I doubt the "pro" you pay will do a very good job.  Sure they will install it, but are they going to spend the time to adjust it?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)