'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NFR tickets ?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-03-03 10:11 PM
1 replies, 3600 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

huntinfool
Reg. Jul 2005
Posted 2008-03-03 7:02 PM (#78572)
Subject: NFR tickets ?

Regular

I'm not sure if this off the subject , but I figure I would give it a try . Does anybody out there have experience with the drawing for the National Finals Rodeo ticket packages . Are the tickets any good or do they stick you in the very upper portion of the upper balcony .

Second question does any one have experience with getting the tickets after the drawing . I thought I checked last year on the Thomas Mack web page about a month before the rodeo , and there were upper balcony tickets for face value . From what I thought I saw there was a good selection of tickets in the lower portion of the upper balcony .

I had some tickets given to me from a guy who couldn't go at the last minute last year , and now I'm hooked . I'm just trying to get a plan for 2008 .     

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
captclank
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2008-03-03 10:11 PM (#78580 - in reply to #78572)
Subject: RE: NFR tickets ?

Veteran

from my experince, Drawing NFR tickets are gerally pretty high up in the balcony. You can get tickets at several NFR booths at Cowboy Christmas or Country Christmas. Be VERY aware of scalpers, I have seen fake tickets as well as the previous years tickets being sold. It is a great experience, but we can't afford the good seats, so we watch it at the hotel. That in itself can be a lot of fun with friends! And NO Las Vegas traffic to deal with. Good luck!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)