'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Poll Horse Camp In Nevada

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-11-20 3:55 PM
1 replies, 3036 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

dallye
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-11-19 9:48 PM (#51697)
Subject: Horse Camp In Nevada

We were wondering if anyone knows of a good horse camp in Nevada that has water and corrals?  We would like to go and spend some time in another place, and Nevada sounds like fun!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
cowpony01
Reg. Mar 2006
Posted 2006-11-20 3:55 PM (#51726 - in reply to #51697)
Subject: RE: Horse Camp In Nevada

Extreme Veteran

Hmmm, I'm not far on the otherside of the pass, in Ca. I think if you do a google on stablng you might find something. But if you wanna get up into the mountains, you're gonna have to highline, or tie to the trailer or bring portable panels. There is a place I went to on the other side of Ebbetts Pass, way at the bottom of it as a matter of fact, called Wolf Creek campground. There is campground toilets, and the creek runs right along side of the campground. Alot of people from Nevada were camping there when I went. It's close for them, a three hour tow over the pass for me due to all the twisty tunies of hwy4, but it was worth it!!!  If you go to my personal site, and click on "rides of 2006" it is the Wolf Creek - Bull Lake ride. I have pics of some of the camp, and just one of the trails I took!!! Beautiful country, it is in Ca. but close for the Nevada folk.

F2 Cowpony's Corral

my personal site dedicated to my trail riding and ranching adventures!!!!!!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)