'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Robbers Cave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-01-14 11:48 AM
1 replies, 3243 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

CTRider
Reg. Sep 2009
Posted 2011-01-14 10:24 AM (#128896)
Subject: Robbers Cave

Extreme Veteran

Dont think I have seen mention of RC in Wilburton, Oklahoma here, or at least not recently. We used to camp there a bunch and then started exploring Cedar Lake. We did camp and ride RC with friends on Fourth of July and I went to a CTR at back in September. Anyhow we ended up camping and riding there for News Years. Had a friend on a younger horse that wanted easier terrain than Cedar Lake. We had a great time although Saturday New Years Day was a tad nippy. Sunday was sunny and beautiful. Can you believe we were the only ones in the camp? There were a couple of day riders when we got there Friday then they left and that was it. The park volunteer was very nice as was the Ranger. You guys need to buy some Polar Fleece and those hand/feet chemical warmer packets and cowboy up! haha Speaking of which, the hand/feet warmer things do work great.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
calamityj
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2011-01-14 11:48 AM (#128899 - in reply to #128896)
Subject: RE: Robbers Cave

Elite Veteran

Hey... glad to hear someone was out and about over the hollidays. We so wanted to go somewhere! I was hesitant because of weather and cold concerns so we stuck around home. We actually enjoyed the camp and trails there early last spring.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)