'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trail Ride Fund Raiser in Minnesota

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-08-20 8:04 PM
1 replies, 3202 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

egf
Reg. Aug 2010
Posted 2010-08-16 10:32 AM (#123609)
Subject: Trail Ride Fund Raiser in Minnesota

New User

Hey all! I'm just putting the final touches on our annual trail ride fund raiser to benefit therapeutic riding!

We Can Ride, inc (www.wecanride.org) is hosting our 5th annual trail ride fund raiser at the Lone Rock trail in U More Park in Rosemount Minnesota on August 21st, 2010!

The price is $25 to ride which includes lunch and entry into our door prize drawings. If you'd like to raise extra funds there is a prize for the largest amount of donations. We also have a ton of awesome prizes that we will sell raffle tickets for as well as some games to challenge your horse and win a prize! Ride as much or as little as you like! Registration and lunch starts at 12pm and we will conclude with our prize drawings at 3pm.

Bring your horse, enjoy a ride, and help raise funds for therapeutic riding and carriage driving!

More information, registration forms, and printable flyers are available on our website: http://www.wecanride.org/trail-ride.php
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hav2trot
Reg. Apr 2007
Posted 2010-08-20 8:04 PM (#123869 - in reply to #123609)
Subject: RE: Trail Ride Fund Raiser in Minnesota

Sounds like a great time! I put on a benifit ride every year so I know how much work you have to do to get ready. Our Ride benifits the Relay for Life...."Ridin' for a Cure". We just had our 7th Annual Ride in June and already making plans for next June. Good luck with your ride, I hope you have a great turnout!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)