'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
S+S Duraline Reviews/Opinions?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-08-31 9:45 AM
1 replies, 5793 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

HvyHauler
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2007-08-18 1:46 PM (#66053)
Subject: S+S Duraline Reviews/Opinions?

Just wondering what people think about S+S duraline brand. Any type of feedback would be great. Thanks David
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Terri J
Reg. Apr 2007
Posted 2007-08-31 9:45 AM (#66904 - in reply to #66053)
Subject: RE: S+S Duraline Reviews/Opinions?

I have a S&S Stock Combo, with an 8' short wall. For the price tag on the trailer I like it. When I purchased it, I ordered it from the factory. It has been a great trailer for me. Though now it is getting to small to accommodate the whole family. I did have a LQ put in over the last winter, and the guy who did it thought it was pretty well manufactured, though the wiring could be better. This is one of those you get what you pay for. I have had it for 4 years and I have not had any problems, except for a tail light burning out and a nail in my tire, both which have happened this summer. I have not had trouble with rust (yet, keeping my fingers crossed), besides having a horse that like to eat some paint when bored. This is the site of the guy who did my trailer: http://wildcatcc.com/default.aspx though not all the pics are of mine, there are a few on there.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)