'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
removing a stationary tack

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-02-19 9:58 AM
1 replies, 2605 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Dobby
Reg. Mar 2006
Posted 2007-02-19 7:15 AM (#55818)
Subject: removing a stationary tack

I have a 2000 Cherokee 3 horse slant with mangers and a stationary tack in the back. I need to be able to collapse the tack room to be able to get a cart in the trailer. Anyone done this before? Seems as though you should be able to have a welder simply cut the welds and the tack room wall would collapse. What do you do about the permanent post in the center of the back door? I have thought about sellling the trailer, but it took years to get is set like I like it and hate to start over again. Thanks for any input!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
mbloodsworth
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-19 9:58 AM (#55829 - in reply to #55818)
Subject: RE: removing a stationary tack

New User

Dobby,

Can't answer your question bout converting your tack to a collapsible one (would like to do this to ours too)but, what we did with our trailer that we sold 2 years ago is put a receiver hitch on the back of your trailer that you can slide out to use or slide back under so the mules, err, horses won't get hurt loading/unloading. On our cart underneith the floor hubby mounted square tubing a size larger than the square tubing he used to mount the ball coupling too.  Slide that out, hook to your trailer and pull the cart behind the mule trailer.  Mary 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)