'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Circle J Lightning Alum. Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-10-31 2:44 PM
1 replies, 2935 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

dastx
Reg. Oct 2006
Posted 2006-10-30 8:27 PM (#50879)
Subject: Circle J Lightning Alum. Trailers

New User

Hello List,I am considering a Circle J Lightning 2 horse BP trailer. They are very lightweight, is it true that a trailer like this is unsafe or unstable and will bounce around too much because it is lightweight?I am looking for a lightweight, 2-horse BP trailer if there are any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Must be a min. of 7' tall.Thanks!!Deirdre
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
CRK
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2006-10-31 2:44 PM (#50913 - in reply to #50879)
Subject: RE: Circle J Lightning Alum. Trailers

Veteran

Dastx.

The Circle J Lightning is a very well constructed trailer. It is built around the idea of being able to be towed with 1/2 ton pickups or SUV's. It is an aluminum frame trailer with wood floor and composite roof. It comes in a couple different configurations, single or triple wall construction. It is 6'6 wide and 7'3 tall.

The axles are 3500# torsion axles on the 2 horse or 6000#Torsion axles on the 3 & 4 horse models.

We have had no complaints or issues with these trailers. They are a very good seller and the come back is minimal to none.

Feel free to contact me and I would be glad to answer any questions you may have about the Circle J Lightning.

Edited by CRK 2006-10-31 2:47 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)