'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
EKK New trailer shopping

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-01-09 3:33 PM
1 replies, 2480 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Buckskinlover
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2009-01-09 1:45 PM (#97209)
Subject: EKK New trailer shopping

Regular

We are looking at getting a new trailer, one with a bigger living qrts. We have a Hart right now and I love it, but I'm just not finding a Hart trailer with a living qrts that I like or one with OUT mangers or that is not too big. I've thought about buying a shell and having the living qrts done but would rather just trade ours in and take home the new trailer the same day so we don't have to be without for awhile.

I've been looking at the 4Stars with the Bandera packages. Its an Outlaw conversion and looks really nice(in person as well) but they are a bit pricey. But everything else I'm seeing like in the Cimmarons and others have the cheap wall board on the walls and I just do not like that.

Anyway can anyone tell me are the 4 Stars built as nice and as strong as the Harts. I know they don't have the great roof like the Harts or the plank flooring but I hope to get WERM installed and would hope the sheet flooring won't be a problem.

Any suggestions as to other trailers and living qrts packages to consider?? I want all alum.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2009-01-09 3:33 PM (#97216 - in reply to #97209)
Subject: RE: EKK New trailer shopping

Expert

Check out the new Elite Mustangs.  They are a nice little trailer, NO mangers and has I think it is called a 8' or 9' SW and prices seem to be CHEAPER than 4 STAR and Hart both.  We looked at one back in the summer, but I wanted mangers.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)