'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
wireless camera

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-03-19 4:03 AM
0 replies, 2145 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

mjsparky363
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-03-19 4:03 AM (#57288)
Subject: wireless camera

had to haul my daughters horse to PA yesterday and I had installed a VR3?? cheapo wireless camera in the trailer.  The camera worked like a charm to watch the horse, no interferance and for the cost, a good picture.  because the horse has a tendency to rear up the trainer said she would trailer better with the breast bar down.  that worked but now the nose of the trailer has all these little dents as the camera didn't help when she started kicking.  back to the camera, it was about a 100.00 and I checked mine to make sure it would work by hooking it up (the camera) in the trailer and using a 9 volt battery.  it worked ok so I used a 12 volt source to hook the camera in the trailer and just plug the monitor into the cig. lighter.  all in all , on my 2H BP it did a good job and gave my daughter a little peace of mind to be able to watch her "baby" for 3 hours.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)