'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
How I fixed my gray water tank

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-10-05 6:52 AM
0 replies, 1811 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Ncatanz
Reg. Jun 2008
Posted 2009-10-05 6:52 AM (#111437)
Subject: How I fixed my gray water tank

Veteran

So I was getting ready for a fun weekend trail riding in Gettysburg so I emptied my gray water tank before I hit the road.  By Friday night though only after 2 showers the shower was not draining even after sitting in the bottom of the shower pan all night.  I thought there is no way the gray tank is filled up,  it is a 30 gallon gray tank.  But I dumped what I had in the gray tank any how.  So Saturday night rolls around and after one shower it backing up in the shower pan again.  Now I am thinking there is no way that the gray tank is full.  The trailer was sitting nice and level so I could not figure out what was wrong.  So I went underneath the kitchen sink and unscrewed the V200 (air vent) underneath the sink and you could hear this big rush of air and I think I even heard the tank go "thunk"  and afterwards the shower drained fine with no problem,  so I think I had a serious air lock problem.  I have had this problem before in my kitchen at home which made me think of it.  Just wanted to post this incase anyone else has the same problem.

Edited by Ncatanz 2009-10-05 7:08 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)