'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Brakecontroller.com

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-06-02 9:51 AM
0 replies, 2141 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

statzk
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-06-02 9:51 AM (#42546)
Subject: Brakecontroller.com

Veteran

I am in no way affiliated with them, just thought I would share my recent experience. 

I found out about them from this forum.  Placed an order for a Prodigy brake controller and Dodge truck wire harness.  They were not the lowest price I found, but it did include the harness for your choice of vehicle and 2 day FedEx shipping.  The grand total came to $3 more than the cheapest place I found, but for $3 I got 2 day shipping vs. regular mail.

I placed the order on Wed. morning, Brake controller came on Thursday morning!  Took all of about 4 minutes to install.  Need a trailer to test it out, but at least now when I buy my trailer I am all set to haul it home.  From the time I placed the order until the brake controller was at my house was a grand total of 23 hours.  Not bad considering I needed it by Friday (and told them as much when I ordered) as I am driving cross country (2-3 hours each way) to probably buy a trailer on Saturday morning.

Prodigy brake controller with wire harness and 2 day shipping (in my case overnight!) included:  $124.95

Cheers!

~Kevin

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World