'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Inverter for LQ trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-12-13 9:01 AM
2 replies, 3061 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

wookiee
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2006-12-11 9:03 PM (#52441)
Subject: Inverter for LQ trailer

Hi all, I've read 26 pages of this forum and have learned so much, I upgraded my truck without even needing to ask you all about it. I am the proud owner of a new 3H 10' LQ from 4 star. I love the Outlaw conversions and I've been a fan of 4-star for a while now. My question now is that the trailer will come with 12v lights and 110v appliances like TV. The trailer will NOT come with an inverter so I can watch TV or even charge my cell phone, using 110v, without having land power or running the generator. I would like to get an after market inverter and possibly a third battery. How hard is this to do? If I took it to an RV shop, how much would I expect to shell out. Are we talking in the $100s or $1000s. Good inverters aren't too bad, but what about the labor to "following the wiring" and knowing where to patch it in?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
robdnorm
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2006-12-11 9:28 PM (#52442 - in reply to #52441)
Subject: RE: Inverter for LQ trailer

Extreme Veteran

I would start out by contacting Outlaw.  Most LQ Conversion companies offer some warranty.  I would want to make sure that any modifications would not void this warranty.  Plus, they might have some simple solutions for you as well with this. 
wookiee
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2006-12-13 9:01 AM (#52472 - in reply to #52441)
Subject: RE: Inverter for LQ trailer

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I contacted Outlaw and they are going to size the inverter and batteries I need based upon my usage and make arrangements to have them installed. Wonderful!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)