'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Weird Lighting Issue in 4 Star

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2022-12-26 6:12 PM
1 replies, 4179 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

evovandia
Reg. Dec 2022
Posted 2022-12-20 5:17 PM (#185480)
Subject: Weird Lighting Issue in 4 Star

New User

I have a 2001 4Star H2H 6 H trailer and its got something funky going on with the lighting and despite my best efforts and knowledge it has me absolutely stumped!!

So when the parking lights are on the lights on the right side are sig. brighter than those on the left. When the parking lights are on the right side blinkers do not blink. Left side works fine. Why do I keep saying when the parking lights are on?

Because when the parking lights are OFF the left blinker STILL works fine but the right one makes every single light on the trailer blink even lights that are not blinkers. EVERY one blinks except the interior and flood lights.

New wiring has been run to ALL the lights, a new junction box was put in, a new pig tail was put in, new wiring from the box to the pig tail was put in, the pigtails to the tail lights were replaced, the tail lights themselves were replaced.

Nothing has fixed it. Every single wire to every signal light was checked nothing is cross wired. Its well grounded. I cannot figure out what is going on.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Latts55
Reg. Feb 2014
Posted 2022-12-26 6:12 PM (#185482 - in reply to #185480)
Subject: RE: Weird Lighting Issue in 4 Star

You have a ground issue somewhere.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World