'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Buying a LQ Trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2020-11-11 8:02 AM
2 replies, 1570 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

gionne
Reg. Nov 2020
Posted 2020-11-06 12:33 PM (#173342)
Subject: Buying a LQ Trailer

I am looking at purchasing a 2005 Integrity Trailer seems to be in really good shape. Any input good or bad on these trailers would be very helpful. I see there has been older conversations but would like some input that is a little more current.

Thank you!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
horsey1
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2020-11-11 6:54 AM (#173343 - in reply to #173342)
Subject: RE: Buying a LQ Trailer

Elite Veteran

Well, since no one else has, I'll share what little I might know. The Integrity trailers were OK I reckon. A middle of the road quality wise, in my opinion. I believe there's some similarity to Cherokee. Both brands are now orphans.

The LQ portion was very likely done by a second part company. So just check thoroughly to make sure it meets codes and such. A certification decal by the entry door (RVIA or TRArnold) would be a good sign. I've seen some Integritys with some pretty amatuerish interiors in them. There were several little Mom & Pops in that region back then doing some pretty cabinets, but junky everything else.

Otherwise- it IS 15 years old. LQ things age. So consider that all the plumbing & electrical is not new. The appliances are old, whether they've been used or not. Check the normal places for stress cracks. Check the floor for damage. All of these are things one should check on any brand of trailer.
gionne
Reg. Nov 2020
Posted 2020-11-11 8:02 AM (#173345 - in reply to #173342)
Subject: RE: Buying a LQ Trailer

Thank you so much for your reply. I have been really stressing over this. The floor looks in good condition I pulled the mats as best i could and I did not see any holes . Mangers etc are in good shape. Outside looks great the escape door was a little hard to swing all the way open but they said that can be fixed. They are offering me a good deal on my trade and have given an email stating that everything will be in working order. Can you give me any idea what to be looking for under the trailer to make sure structure is sound? As you stated LQ not fancy but looks kept up. Any suggestions as to how to check holding tanks water pumps and that stuff?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)