'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
defective trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-03-24 6:48 AM
2 replies, 3314 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ben015
Reg. Mar 2011
Posted 2011-03-23 7:41 PM (#132029)
Subject: defective trailer

New User

We bought a new horse trailer last year.  It is a reputable manufactor however we have a huge list of problems such as the slide out leaked and soaked the carpet and the walls on the inside, the water lines came apart, and alot more little things.  The manufactor has fixed the problems since it is still under warrenty.  Now the slide out is leaking again.  It is still under warrenty and I am sure they will fix it, but here is my question:  Is there anykind of lemon law for horse trailers?  With all the things that went wrong with this trailer I feel it should be replaced but I am not sure I have any rights.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
loveduffy
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2011-03-23 11:20 PM (#132034 - in reply to #132029)
Subject: RE: defective trailer

Expert

You could look up the law for your state to see if trailer are covered but it sounds like the dealer and the maker are trying to fix all the problems  so they are doing the right thing by you
RAF
Reg. Jan 2009
Posted 2011-03-24 6:48 AM (#132037 - in reply to #132029)
Subject: RE: defective trailer

Regular

PA does not have a lemon law for horse trailers ,and it sounds like the dealer and manuf. are doing all they can to make you happy . Any manuf. can have a trailer that causes them problems, but if they do all they can to fix them ,Give them a chance . A manuf. does not want any problems with your trailer as much as you they will have a large bill to pay and alot of times they end up building trailers for free . Good Luck and Hope all is Fixed .
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)