'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Organization system for corn pro bumper pull?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-08-25 7:27 PM
2 replies, 3892 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

krisell26
Reg. Jan 2008
Posted 2008-08-23 10:17 PM (#90267)
Subject: Organization system for corn pro bumper pull?

I just bought a corn pro 3 horse slant bumper pull this spring.  I totally love it, but need to figure out a way to fit one of those HOSS organizer systems in it because my floor is a mess already!  Can something be drilled on the wall so I can use the nose of the trailer, or am I nuts?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-08-23 10:32 PM (#90268 - in reply to #90267)
Subject: RE: Organization system for corn pro bumper pull?

Expert

he trailer has a steel skin, so it can be easily drilled. I'm sorry, but I don't know what a Hoss organizer is. I had a Corn Pro and modified my tack room area by adding various fittings for the hanging and storage of tack. One of the best items we purchased was a tack trunk that had a handle on one end, and wheels on the other. Show equipment was kept in there, keeping it clean and readily available. Hanging equipment on the walls, keeps the floor area open and lessens the chance of breakage. The sky is the limit as to how you could fit the inside with cabinets and storage. You're only limited by space and imagination.

Gard

Sharon
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2008-08-25 7:27 PM (#90365 - in reply to #90267)
Subject: RE: Organization system for corn pro bumper pull?

Veteran

Do yourself (and your wallet) a big favor, and don't order from the company that markets HOSS.  Instead, search online for discount gridwall displays.  I bought mine from http://discountshelving.com/ if I remember right... it was a long time ago.  Same exact stuff, with one exception... saddle racks.  You have to buy those from the HOSS people, I think.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)