'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Another Atta-boy for DHMC

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-08-25 7:29 PM
6 replies, 4285 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Tuffyspop
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2008-08-22 11:22 AM (#90191)
Subject: Another Atta-boy for DHMC

Regular

I have to pat JT and the crew at Dixie Horse and Mule Company on the back once again.  Got a call out of the blue...we've owned our 2003 Exiss 3H with LQ for about 2 months now...JT just called to see how things were going and if we were enjoying our purchase.

I affirmed that we were really happy with it, that we'd been camping more than we've been at home when the weather would allow, and have been just using it every possible chance we get.  Camp hosts accuse us (laughingly) of wanting their job, we're there so often.

He asked if everything was working okay or if we had trouble with anything...well, we hadn't tried out the CD until this last trip, and it took a screwdriver to get it open, then wouldn't play when we put in our Toby Keith (Whiskey for my men, Beer for my Horses) CD in.

He said he'd call me right back.  5 minutes later, he called to say a new radio is being shipped overnight and should be here Monday or Tuesday...told me there were 4 screws to undo it and a plastic plug, then slap the new one in.

Unbelievable.  This day and age, you're lucky with most major purchases to even talk to the same sales guy 2 months later...much less have 'em call YOU back to see how things are going.

Y'all can ask my lovely bride (Cyclone)...when I get rotten customer service, that company makes my list for at least a year...latest is McDonalds.  I won't darken their door...I have choices where I spend my money, and I will not buy where I've been treated poorly.

Conversely, when I'm treated well, I tell the world!  If you have any doubts at all, just give them a try when you're "just looking" as we were...you may find yourself in something you never even dreamed of, like we did.  And somebody please pinch me...I think I'm still dreaming.

PM me if you have questions about DHMC's service.  I'll be glad to give you JT's number and will be very glad to talk about the service and sales support we've gotten.  No, I'm not a salesman for them...but if I ever decided to become one, this is one company I'd really enjoy working for...but I think my hair's too short.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
HWBar
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2008-08-22 11:31 AM (#90193 - in reply to #90191)
Subject: RE: Another Atta-boy for DHMC

Expert

Don, and his people are sure raising the bar on trailer dealerships, and have been for years.
farmbabe
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2008-08-22 12:44 PM (#90202 - in reply to #90191)

Expert

Good for and good for DHMC. I haven't had the pleasure of doing business but, let me tell you, if I can I will.
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-08-22 3:52 PM (#90212 - in reply to #90191)

Expert

This is actually old news. DHMC has received so many accolades for its  outstanding service, that its now expected. By example, they have set a high exemplar, for other dealers to try to match. You southern buyers are fortunate to have such a an outstanding dealer. We don't.

Gard

Edited by gard 2008-08-22 4:02 PM
ASJ
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2008-08-23 5:20 AM (#90227 - in reply to #90191)

Veteran

Gard, You do know that they will ship to anywhere in the US, and they will make sure that you are taken care of no matter where you are.

They are truly second to none. Their kindness is genuine and starts from the top. They always shoot straight from the hip, don't play games and stand behind their product. And they will never put down another Dealer, Manufacturer, or Product. They are a family to learn by.

Well, that's my $.02's

Take care 

Edited by ASJ 2008-08-23 5:27 AM
Tuffyspop
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2008-08-23 11:33 AM (#90246 - in reply to #90191)

Regular

They offered to deliver ours, but I preferred to come down and pick it up...had been a while since the Mrs. and I had been on a good, long road trip just for fun.  turned out good.

I just can't say enough about 'em.  Legendary customer service from start to finish. 

Sharon
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2008-08-25 7:29 PM (#90367 - in reply to #90191)

Veteran

Don was very helpful with some questions I had about my Bee (which I purchased from a different dealer who knew NOTHING).  If I could have afforded it, I'd have bought from him despite the distance... I live in Maine... I just got a deal I couldn't turn down.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)