'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trailer Brands

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-11-13 1:49 PM
3 replies, 3193 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Blondepony
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2007-11-12 8:34 AM (#70937)
Subject: Trailer Brands

New User

Looking at a 3 horse gooseneck with mid tack and dressing room.  Not sure if managers or no mangers, pros/cons?  I worry about the youngsters jumping up in the manger, plus shorter standing room for the horses.  Debating between several: Exiss, Cimmaron, Blue Ribbon, Elite and Sundowner.  I went through a ton of trailers at the Quarter Horse Congress.  Looking for added safety features in the construction of the trailer plus ease of use for me.  May even consider smaller LQ.  I liked the one Blue Ribbon that had the slide.  Looking for the most bang for my $$.

Looking for feedback on some of these brands.

Thanks to all!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2007-11-12 9:45 AM (#70942 - in reply to #70937)
Subject: RE: Trailer Brands

Expert

On almost every page of this forum are discussions about many brands of trailers. After a review of them, you should get a consensus of which are the most popular and which have more problems.

The confusing issue is when an older post will describe a certain issue and the newer trailers of that brand may have corrected the problem. A newer listing may not address this improvement, and you're erroneously left thinking that a brand of trailer still has a particular problem.

There are many good brands and there are many people who are adamant that they own the best one.

BOL  Gard

trailerldy
Reg. Apr 2007
Posted 2007-11-12 12:58 PM (#70970 - in reply to #70937)

Have you looked at the Cherokee's, not for sure where you are from, but you should check the dealer I got mine from on horsetrailer world Sutter Mfg Inc...they have some nice one's on there now...I did a custom interior and it is nice but these are beautiful!!!!

PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-11-13 1:49 PM (#71084 - in reply to #70937)

Expert

Originally written by Blondepony on 2007-11-12 8:34 AM

I liked the one Blue Ribbon that had the slide.  Looking for the most bang for my $$.

You have made your choice...now just do it...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)